World Trade and Biological Exchanges Before 1492 Revised/Expanded Book
- Book titled, "World Trade and Biological Exchanges Before 1492"
- For many many years Professors Emeritus Carl L. Johannessen and John L. Sorenson have traveled the world researching how people, plants & animals spread from place to place. In this book they share what they have found.
- This very informative and amazing book shows proof of world trade and biological exchange before Columbus and more extensive than the Viking explorers.
- The book if filled with fascinating facts connecting the old world to the ancient Americas.
- This book also has some photographs.
- Take a look at this book and you decide if indeed there was contact thousands of years before Cristobal Columbus.